Naudain Art Collaborative (NAC) is now accepting entries for its 1st Juried Community Exhibition to be held on November 2 and 3, 2019 from 12 noon to 6 pm. Naudain Arts Collaborative is a group of artists in the Fitler Square area. This is an Open Call to provide local artists with the opportunity to exhibit with Collaborative members at Ageless Gardens at 2503 Naudain Street, Philadelphia PA 19146. The show will be juried and curated by NAC members.
Entry & Show Details
• Open to Center City residents.
• Artist must be at least 18 years old.
• Art must be original and have been created within the past two years.
• Up to 4 works may be submitted.
• Accepting 2D work only.
Media include painting (oil, acrylic, watercolor), works on paper and mixed media.
• Art must be ready to hang.
• Dimensions of work submitted not to exceed 16” in either direction (including frame, if applicable).
• If any artist wishes to sell his or her work, all sales will be handled strictly between the artist and the buyer. Artist is advised to be on site for the duration of the opening. NAC takes no commissions on the sales and thus does not take responsibility for any sales either.
• All entries must be submitted electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include artist’s name, address, phone number, and a list stating title of work, medium, dimensions, and price (or NFS) for each work submitted.
• JPEG image files must be labeled with your last name, first name, title of work.
• Judging will be done entirely from JPEGs. JPEGs must be 72 dpi and at least 600 pixels but not greater than 1200 pixels in any direction. Maximum file size for any individual image is 1 MB. Accepted work will be refused if it is not the image submitted or it does not meet dimension limits.
• No entry fee is required. Accepted artists will be asked to contribute to the cost of the reception.
• Submission Deadline: Saturday, September 7.
• Notification of Acceptance: Artists will be notified via email whether they have been accepted no later than Friday, October 18.
• Delivery of Work: Hand delivery of work only: October 26, 1 to 4 pm; October 27, 1 to 4 pm. Packaging must be removed from the Gallery upon delivery.
• Pickup Dates: Hand-delivered work must be picked up on November 9 and 10, between 2 pm and 4 pm.
The gallery accepts no responsibility for work not retrieved on pick-up date. Liability: Great care will be taken with all work, but artists are responsible for insuring their own pieces if they wish. Neither Ageless Gardens, Ageless Gardens Gallery, Naudain Art Collaborative nor its members will be responsible for any loss or damage to work while on the premises or in transit to or from the Gallery. The email submission of your work will serve as your acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in this call. Acceptance of any work of art to this exhibition shall be understood to constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to the terms and conditions stated in this call. Inquires Contact: Bhavisha Patel 917-576-0148.